Update the app, if new app release is available. Update your phone operating system. Restart your phone. If nothing else fixes the problem, reinstall the app.
Why is my bolt app not working?
Force stop the app and open it again. Update the app if a new app release is available. Update your phone operating system. … If nothing else fixes the problem, reinstall the app.
How do I update my bolt app?
Checking for updates manually
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Settings.
- Tap System updates > HTC software update. HTC Bolt checks if updates are available.
How do I activate my bolt driver app?
Download the Bolt Driver app and pick up your first passenger
- Swipe right to go online and set your driving radius.
- When you get a ride request, you will instantly see the pickup address, the distance to the passenger and the estimated time of arrival.
- Swipe right to accept the request — you have 20 seconds to do so.
Is Bolt app safe?
Driving with Bolt should be safe for anyone at any given time. That includes extreme circumstances as well. To ensure your well-being in medical or security emergencies, we have included an SOS button to the Bolt driver app.
How do I contact bolt support?
Email. You can contact Bolt’s Support Team at email@example.com.
How do I download the bolt app?
Bolt app is available on: Google Play. App Store.
How do I activate my bolt account?
Register your profile:
- Go to driver sign up page to register.
- If you have three or more vehicles, you can register as a fleet owner.
- Once you have completed your registration and your documents have been verified, you will receive an invitation by email to attend an onboarding session.
How do you call bolt?
Calling through the Bolt app is super-easy.
- To make a call, tap on the “Call in-app” button in the “Contact options” menu;
- Enable the Bolt app to access your microphone.
- To end a call, tap the “End Call” button.
- You’ll see a notification when your passenger/driver is trying to call you.
How do I log into bolt?
- Open the Bolt Account email sent by your administrator.
- Navigate to the login page.
- Enter your Login Email.
- Select Continue.
- Provide all of the following: Current Password: the temporary password provided in your Bolt Account email. …
- Select Continue to log in.
Does Bolt give you a car?
With the Bolt Vehicle financing scheme, drivers can get a car for as low as ₦15,000 weekly instalments, in addition to comprehensive insurance and vehicle tracking support. The Vehicle financing scheme is the first of its kind in Nigeria and will help drivers maintain flexible work hours while increasing their income.
How much does bolt charge per km in Nigeria?
For Bolt, it introduced a new base and minimum fare at N220 and N500 respectively for Bolt corporate and Bolt, compared to the initial base fare of N200, while the fare per kilometre increased slightly from N67 to N70 and fare per minute increased from N11 to N12.
Who is the owner of Bolt?
Bolt founder Markus Villig’s tips for success. Markus Villig founded ride-hailing app Bolt in his native Estonia aged just 19. Seven years later, Bolt is available in more than 35 countries and is valued at over £1.5 billion.
Is Bolt fixed price?
Fare-wise, riders can expect similar costs to Bolt, but Uber’s ride cancellation fees are higher. On the bright side, the booking fee is lower, as Bolt charges both a fixed fee and a variable amount based on the length of your journey.
Can you pay cash with Bolt?
1.2 When using the Bolt app, the user can choose whether he/she wishes to pay in cash or via in-App payment for the transportation service to the driver.