How do I get bolts without the app?
If you’d prefer to order a ride from a desktop or tablet
No problem! Just type in m.bolt.eu on your laptop or tablet, get a confirmation SMS on your phone and your driver will arrive in a few minutes to take you where needed.
Can I order Bolt ride for someone else?
Please note that a vehicle is available immediately once a driver accepts your request. The driver will immediately make their way to pick you up for the trip to your required destination. It is not possible, however, to request a ride for a later time.
How do I order a bolt in Ghana?
Ordering Bolt Food pickup is quick and easy.
- Download the Bolt Food app;
- Open the app and choose your favourite dish(es) from the list of takeaway restaurants near you;
- Select ‘pickup’;
- Confirm your order;
- View the restaurant’s location in the in-app map and the minutes until your order’s ready;
How do I book a bolt in advance?
To book a ride, open the Ride Booker Beta tab in the Business Portal. If you wish to schedule a ride for later, specify the date and time when the driver should arrive. Please note that the actual arrival time might change depending on the situation (traffic, weather, demand, etc).
How do I order a Bolt?
How to order a Bolt ride?
- Open the app;
- Add your ride destination;
- Select your preferred ride-type;
- Confirm your request.
How do I download the Bolt app?
Bolt app is available on: Google Play. App Store.
How do I request a Bolt for someone?
Requesting a ride with the Bolt app is simple. Choose your destination, add extra stops if needed, select the preferred category then confirm your request. To make sure your location is accurate, check the green pin on the map and move it if needed.
How do you get a ride from someone?
If you need a ride, say something like, “Sure, that would be great! I really appreciate it.” If you don’t want the ride, then say something like, “Actually I’m okay, but I appreciate the offer!”
How do I order an uber?
How to request a ride on the Uber app
- Open and log into the Uber app on your device.
- Type your destination into the “Where to?” section.
- Select the vehicle type Uber Taxi or Uber Black you would like to take.
- Tap “Confirm” and wait for your request to be accepted by a driver.
- Check the estimated time of arrival.
How do I contact bolt in Ghana?
- New driver registrations. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training office. 10 Kofi Dzata Street (Odel Heights, Former Bedmate Building), Dzorwulu, Accra, Ghana.
- Office hours. Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 4pm.
- Mentions légales. Terms and Conditions.
How do I call a bolt driver?
Calling through the Bolt app is super-easy.
- To make a call, tap on the “Call in-app” button in the “Contact options” menu;
- Enable the Bolt app to access your microphone.
- To end a call, tap the “End Call” button.
- You’ll see a notification when your passenger/driver is trying to call you.
How do I contact bolt support team?
Email. You can contact Bolt’s Support Team at email@example.com.
Can I schedule a pickup on Bolt?
Unfortunately, there is no option to schedule a ride in Bolt app yet.
How much does bolt charge per km in South Africa?
Bolt takes a 20% commission from each trip, with a booking fee of 5%. Trip charges cost an average of R7 per kilometre, depending on the city. Bolt Go charges riders an average of R5. 50 per kilometre.