Why is Bolt not working?
Force stop the app and open it again. Update the app if a new app release is available. Update your phone operating system. Restart your phone.
How do I update my bolt app?
Checking for updates manually
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Settings.
- Tap System updates > HTC software update. HTC Bolt checks if updates are available.
Why is Bolt busy?
After the video recording is complete, the camera is probably still writing the remaining data from the buffer to the card, displaying a BUSY message during this process.
How do I contact bolt support?
Email. You can contact Bolt’s Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I activate my bolt driver app?
Download the Bolt Driver app and pick up your first passenger
- Swipe right to go online and set your driving radius.
- When you get a ride request, you will instantly see the pickup address, the distance to the passenger and the estimated time of arrival.
- Swipe right to accept the request — you have 20 seconds to do so.
How do I activate my bolt account?
Register your profile:
- Go to driver sign up page to register.
- If you have three or more vehicles, you can register as a fleet owner.
- Once you have completed your registration and your documents have been verified, you will receive an invitation by email to attend an onboarding session.
How do I unblock my bolt account?
Account is temporarily blocked
- Low activity score or ratings: account will be unblocked automatically or after completing a re-training session.
- Any form of misconduct: account will be unblocked automatically, after a one-on-one discussion with a Support team member, or after completing a re-training session.
How do I call a bolt driver?
Calling through the Bolt app is super-easy.
- To make a call, tap on the “Call in-app” button in the “Contact options” menu;
- Enable the Bolt app to access your microphone.
- To end a call, tap the “End Call” button.
- You’ll see a notification when your passenger/driver is trying to call you.
Do you get charged for Cancelling Bolt?
You won’t be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel your request within 2 minutes from the moment driver accepted your request or if a driver cancels the request without waiting for you for at least 4-5 minutes.
Is Bolt fixed price?
Fare-wise, riders can expect similar costs to Bolt, but Uber’s ride cancellation fees are higher. On the bright side, the booking fee is lower, as Bolt charges both a fixed fee and a variable amount based on the length of your journey.
How do I get my money back from Bolt?
Please send refund requests to email@example.com! We will respond as quickly as we can. We issue refunds for digital products within 7 days of the original purchase of the product. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
How do I report a problem with Bolt?
- Select the menu bar on your Bolt app.
- Click on Support.
- Submit a report.
Is there a phone number for Bolt?
You can also give us a call on +44 808 169 8818. Ready to begin your Bolt driver journey?
How much does a Bolt ride cost?
Trip charges cost an average of R7 per kilometre, depending on the city. Bolt Go charges riders an average of R5. 50 per kilometre.