To access your account settings, click on your name or profile image at the top of any screen in BOLT, then click Account Settings. To change account settings, click the tabs at the top of the page to change settings specific to the tab label, then click Save and Close or Save to save your changes.
How do I change my name on Bolt app?
Click on the profile icon. Tap the panel with your name and phone number. Change your details. Select the backward arrow sign in the top left corner to save.
You can edit the following account information from your app:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Email address.
How do I change address on Bolt?
You can do it from your app by clicking on the destination address. Change the address by selecting one of the suggested addresses or by manually typing it in and confirm the changes.
How do I update my bolt app?
Checking for updates manually
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Settings.
- Tap System updates > HTC software update. HTC Bolt checks if updates are available.
How do I change my profile picture on Bolt driver app?
To add a profile picture in BOLT,
- Click your name at the top right of the page in BOLT.
- Click Profile.
- Click Change Picture.
- Select your image.
- Click Add.
- Click Save and Close.
How do I change my home location on Bolt?
Press and hold an empty space on a widget panel. In the pop-up menu, tap Manage Home screen pages. Swipe left or right until you see the panel that you want to use as your main Home screen. Tap Set as home.
How do I change my number on my Bolt?
Please note that it is not possible to change or update your phone number. If you have a new phone number, please request an account deletion for your current account and then create a new account with your new details.
How do I contact Bolt support?
Email. You can contact Bolt’s Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you remove a Bolt?
1. To delete your Bolt Food account. 2. please contact our Customer Support team for assistance through the app.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Log in with your correct account.
- Locate Bolt Driver (Taxify).
- Cancel subscription.
- If prompted for verification, fill out as directed.
How do I unblock my Bolt account?
Account is temporarily blocked
- Low activity score or ratings: account will be unblocked automatically or after completing a re-training session.
- Any form of misconduct: account will be unblocked automatically, after a one-on-one discussion with a Support team member, or after completing a re-training session.
How do you make a Bolt call?
To make a call, tap on the “Call in-app” button in the “Contact options” menu; Enable the Bolt app to access your microphone. To end a call, tap the “End Call” button. You’ll see a notification when your passenger/driver is trying to call you.
How do I change my profile picture on fleet?
Click the “Profile” section. Then click on the words “Edit Personal Info.” 3.) Here you can add your first, & last name, phone number, birthdate, and add a profile picture.
How do I find out my passenger bolt rating?
How to check your Uber passenger rating
- Open the Uber app on your mobile device.
- In the app, tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of your screen. …
- Opening the menu will reveal a list of options with your name at the top. …
- You can tap your rating to open a page that explains how the rating is calculated.