How do I contact bolt support?
Email. You can contact Bolt’s Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact bolt Kenya?
- Driver & passenger phone support. +254 20 38 93 448.
- Support phone hours. Monday to Sunday 7:00am – 10:00pm.
- Bolt Training Hub @ Sarit Center.
How do I contact bolt Ghana?
Contact us Support & FAQ email@example.com New driver registrations firstname.lastname@example.org Training office 10 Kofi….
Can I call Bolt driver?
You can also give us a call on +44 808 169 8818. Ready to begin your Bolt driver journey?
How do I report a bolt driver in Kenya?
I you have a problem with a Bolt Driver in Nairobi, Kenya, then you can use the following contact options to raise your complain.
- Phone number: +254 20 38 93 448.
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Where do bolt operate?
Bolt is an Estonian mobility company that offers vehicle for hire, micromobility, car-sharing, and food delivery services headquartered in Tallinn and operating in over 300 cities in 45 countries in Europe, Africa, Western Asia and Latin America.
What is the Bolt number?
The number ‘8’ refers to the nominal diameter of the bolt shaft in millimeters. The number 1.0 is the thread pitch of the bolt, which is the distance between threads, in millimeters. And the final figure, 20, is the length in millimeters.
How do I join a Bolt in Kenya?
Bolt drivers in Kenya must provide the documents listed below to be considered for driving on the platform:
- Passport photo.
- National ID.
- A valid Police Clearance Certificate from DCI.
- Driver’s regular driving license.
- Driver’s PSV License (Badge) issued by the NTSA (only for car drivers)
- Vehicle Logbook/Sales Agreement.
Is there Bolt in Kenya?
The ride-hailing company, Bolt has launched Bolt Food, its food delivery service in Nairobi, Kenya. Kenya is now the third country in Africa where Bolt food is currently available, after South Africa and Ghana.
How do I order a bolt in Ghana?
Ordering Bolt Food pickup is quick and easy.
- Download the Bolt Food app;
- Open the app and choose your favourite dish(es) from the list of takeaway restaurants near you;
- Select ‘pickup’;
- Confirm your order;
- View the restaurant’s location in the in-app map and the minutes until your order’s ready;
Where is Bolt available in Ghana?
Bolt Food is available in Osu, East Legon, Airport, Cantonments, Dzorwulu, Labone, Ridge, Tesano, Abelemkpe.
Is Ghana a bolt?
Wherever you are in Accra, count on Bolt for rides in minutes! From Oyarifa to Ridge, from Kasoa to Spintex, Bolt is only a tap of a button away.
How do I report a lost item to bolt?
If you think you left your item in the vehicle, you will have 24 hours to contact the driver through the app. Please check your Ride history to see this option. If more than 24 hours have passed, please contact our Support team via the app to provide the ride details and description of the item.
How do I contact last bolt driver?
You will be able to contact your driver after they accept your request and this option will be available in the app for 24 hours after the ride ends. If you can’t reach the driver or more than 24 hours have passed, please contact our Support team for assistance.