How do I request a deletion account on Bolt?
Please send the text I want to delete my account to Support through the app to request account deletion. Take note that deleting your Food account will also delete your available Bolt balance, ride-hailing account and any promo codes thereof.
Is it possible to delete Bolt ride history?
There is currently no option to delete or hide your order history. If you need to clear your order history, you can request an account deletion then create a new account with your details.
How do you delete data from a Bolt?
To request a transfer of your personal data, please contact our Support team via the app. To delete your data, please request account deletion. Afterwards, your personal data will be deleted from the databases, unless such data is required for accounting, dispute resolution, or fraud prevention purposes.
How do I delete an address from Bolt?
Remove a Shipping Address
- From within the shipping address editing area, select Delete. You are then prompted to confirm your request.
- Select Yes to confirm.
How do I unsubscribe from Bolt?
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of one of our emails, or opt-out in the profile section of the Bolt app. Easy.
How do I remove a credit card from a Bolt?
To remove a card, swipe the line with a card number to the left and click Delete. Keep in mind that you will be able to remove a card from the app only if there are no pending payments on your account.
How do I delete my Uber ride history?
To delete a ride from your ride history:
- Go to menu → Ride history.
- Select the ride you want to delete.
- Scroll down to Delete ride and tap Delete.
Where can I find a bolt driver?
To find your driver’s details after a trip,
- Select the Main menu (top-left corner);
- Tap on Ride history;
- Choose the ride that you lost the item in;
- Tap the Call button.
How do you delete history on Wahoo bolt?
- Turn on your ROAM and open the ELEMNT app.
- In the ELEMNT app, navigate to the History screen and scroll to the ride in question.
- Press and hold the ride until options pop up. Select “Delete & Resync”
How do you delete a ride on Wahoo Elemnt?
For routes imported from a file or from history, start in the ELEMNT app under Choose a route in the Workout section and follow the steps below.
- iOS: delete by taping the top right Edit button, then tap any eligible route(s) and select Delete.
- Android: swipe left on an eligible route to remove it.
How do I contact bolt support team?
Email. You can contact Bolt’s Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I edit my bolt account?
To access your account settings, click on your name or profile image at the top of any screen in BOLT, then click Account Settings. To change account settings, click the tabs at the top of the page to change settings specific to the tab label, then click Save and Close or Save to save your changes.
Can I change my number on Bolt?
Please note that it is not possible to change or update your phone number. If you have a new phone number, please request an account deletion for your current account and then create a new account with your new details.