To book a ride, open the Ride Booker Beta tab in the Business Portal. If you wish to schedule a ride for later, specify the date and time when the driver should arrive. Please note that the actual arrival time might change depending on the situation (traffic, weather, demand, etc).
Can I schedule bolt in advance?
Unfortunately, there is no option to schedule a ride in Bolt app yet.
How do you use the bolt app for the first time?
First, you will need to download the Bolt Driver app on your smart device (Android, iOS). To start using the app, log in with your chosen username and password. You will receive your login details directly to your email after your driver application has been approved.
How do I request a bolt?
To request a Bolt online head to m.bolt.eu and enter your phone number to authorise the ride request.
Once that’s done, continue to do the following:
- Set your pick-up location and your ride destination;
- Choose the type of ride you’d prefer;
- Request a trip and enjoy!
What time does bolt start operating in the morning?
It stated, “Following directives from the Lagos State Ministry of Transport, our ride-hailing services will now be available from 6 am to 7 pm.
How do I activate my bolt promotion?
To activate your discount codes, you need to enter the code BEFORE requesting a ride:
- Go to the Main menu (top left corner) then tap Promotions.
- If you don’t have a card selected, you will be prompted to change your payment method.
- Enter the promo code then tap Apply.
Where do I find my bolt promo code?
To find your unique promo code, open the Bolt app and head to the left-side menu. Tap on “Free Rides” and then do as described – you have multiple ways to share the code with your friends. Your code can be shared via your social media pages, SMS or any other medium of choice.
How do I register my car with a bolt?
- Step 1: Enter your email address, phone number and city.
- Step 2: Fill in your personal details.
- Step 3: Fill in your National ID (Driving Licence Number) and Licence Number (Reference number of the Licence)
- Step 4: Upload all the required documents and their expiry dates.
How can I contact bolt?
- Bolt food support. email@example.com.
Can you pre order Bolt?
It is not possible, however, to request a ride for a later time.
How much does bolt charge per km in Nigeria?
For Bolt, it introduced a new base and minimum fare at N220 and N500 respectively for Bolt corporate and Bolt, compared to the initial base fare of N200, while the fare per kilometre increased slightly from N67 to N70 and fare per minute increased from N11 to N12.
How do I download the bolt app?
Bolt app is available on: Google Play. App Store.