How do I contact bolt drivers?
Contact your driver
- Select the Main menu (top-left corner);
- Tap on Ride history;
- Choose the ride that you lost the item in;
- Tap the Call button.
Can I call Bolt driver?
You can also give us a call on +44 808 169 8818. Ready to begin your Bolt driver journey?
How do you call bolt?
Calling through the Bolt app is super-easy.
- To make a call, tap on the “Call in-app” button in the “Contact options” menu;
- Enable the Bolt app to access your microphone.
- To end a call, tap the “End Call” button.
- You’ll see a notification when your passenger/driver is trying to call you.
How do I send a message to Bolt?
Select the trip you wish to send a message about.
- Go to News in the Menu Bar.
- Below the news section, you can see the Support Articles.
- Click on the most appropriate article to your issue.
- Send us a message.
How do I contact bolt by email?
- Bolt food support. firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I request a bolt for someone else?
How it works
- Open your app. Tap to open the app, then tap Where to?
- Choose the rider. Above the address box, you’ll see a scroll-down option where you can make your selection.
- Sit back and relax.
How do I request a Bolt ride?
To request a Bolt online head to m.bolt.eu and enter your phone number to authorise the ride request.
Once that’s done, continue to do the following:
- Set your pick-up location and your ride destination;
- Choose the type of ride you’d prefer;
- Request a trip and enjoy!
Do you pay Bolt per person?
4.6. Fares. You are entitled to charge a fare for each instance you have accepted a Passenger on the Bolt Platform and completed the Transportation Service as requested (i.e. Fare).
How do I contact bolt customer care?
- Driver & passenger phone support. +234012279179.
- 3rd floor Kojo motor building, Mabushi Abuja.
- Driver training time. Mondays to Fridays: 9am and 3pm.
- In-Person support address. 3rd floor Kojo motor building, Mabushi Abuja.
How do I report a bolt driver in Kenya?
I you have a problem with a Bolt Driver in Nairobi, Kenya, then you can use the following contact options to raise your complain.
- Phone number: +254 20 38 93 448.
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How do I contact bolt Support Team app?
The quickest way to get in touch with the Bolt Support team is via your app. All you need to do is open your Bolt app, choose “Support” from the upper right menu icon and send us a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.